The accepted articles will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. The criteria for paper acceptance are the following: scientific quality, topical relevance, and originality.
Selected best papers will be considered for publication in:
- Intellectual Economics, ISSN 1822-8011,
- International Comparative Jurisprudence, ISSN 2351-6674,
- Social Inquiry into Well-Being, ISSN 2351-6682,
- Business Systems & Economics, ISSN 2029-8234,
- Societal Studies, ISSN 2029-2244,
- Social Work, ISSN 2029-2775,
- Health Policy and Management, ISSN 2029-9001,
- Jurisprudence, ISSN 2029-2058,
- Public Policy and Administration, ISSN 1648-2603,
- Social Technologies, ISSN 2029-7564,
- Economics & Sociology, ISSN 2071-789X (SCOPUS).
Language of the conference and publications: English
Abstracts and full papers should be submitted by completing the abstract form and full paper form. The length of the article is 12-24 pages. Those templates should be attached and sent.
Abstract and full paper submission via e-mail email@example.com.